Last Updated October 2022
Collection of personal information
- Cecilian Partners Inc will receive and store personal information you enter onto our Application, Customer Blueprint™, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to set up your application account, send information, provide updates and process your service order(s). We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
We offer you the choice of receiving different types of communication and information related to our company, products, and services. You may subscribe to e-newsletters or other publications; you may also elect to receive marketing communications and other special offers from us via email. If at any time you would like to change your email communication preferences, we provide unsubscribe links and an opt-out mechanism for your convenience.
When using the App, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the App or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device may offer tools to allow you to manage location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your device.
Use of your personal information
- Cecilian Partners Inc may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- The Application may make third party social media features available to its users. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a social media feature. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy.
- Cecilian Partners Inc may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may, from time to time, need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Cecilian Partners Inc, its applications, products, website and customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may, from time to time, be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of the United States.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer, to the extent permissible by law, our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Cecilian Partners Inc is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
When you use our Application
When you use our Application, we may collect certain information such as mobile unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyze how people use our Application, such that we can improve our service.
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Our Application may, from time to time, have links to other applications or websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party applications and websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these third parties. Please be aware that Cecilian Partners Inc is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such applications or websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our Application or website, to read the privacy statements of each and every application or website that collects personal identifiable information.
When you visit the Application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within to improve the user experience and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 30 W Bridge Street STE. 5, New Hope, PA, 18938, United States. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Opt out right
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.